Sometimes the best way to get your child engaged in mathematics is some fun! At Firefly Tutors we have found ten of our favorite jokes and puns to engage the toughest audiences. Maybe even some you haven’t heard before! Here we go;
- Which weighs more, 16 ounces of soda or a pound of solid gold?
They both weigh the same.
- Why do plants hate math?
It gives them square roots.
- There are three kinds of people in the world:
Those who can count and those who can’t.
- What do you get when you divide the circumference of a jack-o’-lantern by its diameter?
- A student turned in a blank sheet of paper for his math test, and the teacher asked him why.
“It was on imaginary numbers,” he said. “Can’t you see them?”
- I’ll do algebra, and I’ll do trig. I’ll even do statistics.
But graphing is where I draw the line!
- What’s the best way to serve pi?
A la mode. Anything else is mean.
- What shape is usually waiting for you inside a Starbucks?
- Why do teenagers travel in groups of three and fives?
Because they can’t even.
- I would tell you a joke about an infinite line…But it doesn’t have an endpoint.